Currently, U-verse is unavailable. How can I fix this?
at&t u verse tv is not available at this time restart receiver. Press the POWER button for about 10 seconds, then release it again. This will restart your U-verse receiver. The recording you are doing will be interrupted while this is happening. Restart your Wi-Fi gateway by removing the power cord for two minutes and plugging it back in (this will interrupt AT service).
What is wrong with my ATT Uverse service?
at&t u verse tv is not available at this time restart receiver. Restarting your receiver can fix many receiver problems. Simply hold down the Power button for ten seconds. DVR recordings will be interrupted during this process. Unplug your wireless gateway from the source of power if you have more than one receiver.
What is the procedure for resetting mine AT fiber optic modem?
- Turn off your gateway or modem by unplugging the power cord.
- Please wait 20 seconds.
- Replace the internal battery with a new one if necessary.
- The adapter should be plugged in again.
- Your Broadband light should blink green after the gateway or modem reboots.
The gateway has been reset
- Reset the gateway by pressing the button on the rear, immediately next to the power input.
- Keep it pressed for ten seconds.
- The gateway will turn off and all the status lights will be illuminated after releasing the button.
ATT Uverse router 5268ac reset: how do I do it?
The gateway needs to be reset
- At least 10 seconds must pass after pressing and holding the Reset button on the gateway. The gateway will reboot after releasing the trigger within 10 seconds, but it won’t reset itself.
- Be patient until all lighting patterns have turned off on the gateway.
- Look for solid green status lights for Broadband or Service.
Is there anything I need to look out for on my ATT Uverse modem?
Understand the meaning of the lights on your Wi-Fi gateway
|Power||Off||The unit has no AC power.|
|Solid Green||The device is powered on.|
|Flashing Green||Power-On Self-Test is in progress.|
|Flashing Red||A POST failure device malfunction occurred.|
Why is my Internet so slow when I use my router?
Your Wi-Fi connectivity may be slow because of outdated routers and interference. You may become frustrated if your internet connection is slow. A stalled router, or a router that hasn’t been updated for a while, maybe the culprit for lags and long load times.