When we think of small business accounting software, the foremost name that comes to mind is QuickBooks. Being the most famous application for accounting businesses, QuickBooks helps manage income and expenses to maintain businesses’ financial health. Whether it is invoicing clients, generating reports, or paying bills, QuickBooks can do it all. But it has specific limitations that you can overcome when you choose QuickBooks hosting for business.
Let’s discuss different aspects of QuickBooks hosting for business and how you can benefit from it.
What is QuickBooks Hosting for Business?
QuickBooks Hosting for Business refers to installing the desktop version of QuickBooks on a cloud server instead of hosting it on a standard computer. Also known as hosted QuickBooks or QuickBooks Cloud, this mechanism enables remote software access through a web browser. As an authorized user, you can easily access the data on Windows 10 Azure Virtual Machine from anywhere, and at any time with QuickBooks hosting for business.
If you seek the robustness of the QuickBooks desktop version paired with cloud technology advantages, you need QuickBooks hosting for business.
How Does QuickBooks Hosting Help Businesses to Grow?
Here is the procedure followed to host QuickBooks on the cloud:
- You buy a licensed copy of QuickBooks desktop software and employ a cloud hosting provider to host it on a cloud server.
- The selected cloud solution provider will share credentials with you and your members for secure and authenticated access to the software.
- The end-users access cloud-hosted QuickBooks operating Remote Desktop Protocol.
- QuickBooks Hosting for business even allows easy software access from various devices empowered by different operating systems.
- The features, functions, and interface of QuickBooks cloud will be as identical as that of its desktop version.
- All the changes made on QuickBooks data files get saved automatically on the cloud, and users can see the changes simultaneously.
What More additional You Should Know About QuickBooks Hosting for Business?
- When using QuickBooks hosting for business, you do not require to save QuickBooks data files on your local desktop. All the data gets accumulated on the centralized server where the software is hosted.
- You do not require to invest in IT infrastructure or support professionals to care for your IT needs. Instead, you gain round-the-clock support from the IT experts of selected cloud service providers.
- QuickBooks hosting for the company is different from QuickBooks online, which is a cloud-backed SaaS application. QuickBooks Online features are also a little different from that of its desktop version, making it difficult for some CPAs to transition. Instead, they choose QuickBooks hosting for business with the use of QuickBooks hosting providers.
- After switching to QuickBooks Hosting for business, your Cloud Hosting Provider will allow you to integrate different add-ons.
- You can select a QuickBooks Hosting provider based on the security practices followed, uptime guarantee, support policies, and client testimonials.
QuickBooks hosting for business comes with various benefits for accounting businesses. Before you switch to cloud-hosted QuickBooks, you must understand what it is and how it works. With a thorough understanding of QuickBooks hosting, you will find it easier to make an informed choice and plan to leap your business. Apps4Rent is one of the best QuickBooks hosting providers which helps thousands of customers all over the United States. They even specialize in providing IT consultation to businesses that require help in migration services such as Zimbra to Office 365 Migration into business processes.