Table of Contents
In this article, we’re going to take a quick glance at some of top React interview questions.
What distinguishes React from other frameworks?
The following are some of React’s key features:
- Instead of using the real DOM, it employs the virtual DOM.
- Server-side rendering is used.
- It adheres to unidirectional data flow, also known as data binding.
What are React’s limitations?
The following are some of React’s limitations:
- Because it is merely a library, React is not a full-fledged framework.
- The advantages of all of React’s components are enormous, and it will take time to properly comprehend them all.
- Beginner programmers may find it difficult to grasp React.
- Because inline templating and JSX will be used, coding may become more difficult.
In React, what is theuseState()?
UseState() is a developed React Hook that enables state variables to be used in system parts. When the DOM has something which is constantly controlling/manipulating, it has to be used.
List some of React’s most significant benefits.
The following are some of React’s key benefits:
- It improves the performance of the application.
- It is suitable for both client and server applications.
- The readability of code improves thanks to JSX.
- Other frameworks such as Angular, Meteor and others are straightforward to combine with React.
- Writing UI test cases has never been easier than using React.
What exactly do you mean by Virtual DOM?
What do you understand by the Props in React?
The inputs of a React component are known as props. They can sometimes be single-valued or multi-valued objects that will be supplied to React components during creation using a naming pattern that is analogous to HTML-tag properties. Props can be defined as data that is transferred from a parent component to a child component. Props’ primary function is to provide various component functionalities, such as:
- Custom data is passed to the React component.
- Within the render() method of the component, there is a reactProp.
- Changes in state are triggered.
Although there may be many other possible questions, these are most important ones that you need to be prepared with when you are going for an interview.