Table of Contents
What is the process for switching from one Metro phone to another Metro phone?
How does Metro pcs switch phones online? You must first insert a MetroPCS SIM card in the new phone if you want to move your number and service to it. After that, you’ll have to activate your phone. MetroPCS stores and online sites both allow customers to do this, so you can choose whichever is most convenient for you.
Is it possible to use my Metro SIM card in another Metro phone?
Take your current phone’s sim card out of your new MetroPCS phone and put it in your new one if you buy a new phone from them. The registration process with MetroPCS requires you to go to a store or register online.
Is it possible to transfer service from one phone to another?
Transferring Cell Phone Service to Another Cell Phone
- Identify the services that will be compatible with your phone.
- Cancel the service that you currently have.
- The following resources provide an example of how to unlock your phone.
Is it possible to change my Metro PCS number online?
Now the question is can I Metro pcs switch phones online? The answer is Yes! Customer service can be reached at 1-888-8metro8 (1-). If you would like to make changes online in My Account, in-store, or over the phone, you can do so.
MetroPCS charges what amount to activate a phone?
When switching to a different phone from your MetroPCS plan, you will be charged a $15 fee in store for a new ESN. You will still have to pay applicable sales tax on the phone and an activation fee of $10-15.
MetroPCS charges for switching phones?
MetroPCS does not charge activation fees, but if you are a current subscriber and are switching phones, they charge $15 in-store for an ESN change. By changing your ESN on their website, you can avoid this charge.
Is it possible to activate a MetroPCS phone without service?
Dial 1-888-8-Metro-8 from a phone other than the one you wish to activate. Please provide the agent with your name, address, and the ESN or MEID number found underneath the battery of your phone. The agent will help you reactivate and program the phone.
What is the procedure for disconnecting my MetroPCS phone?
You can deactivate your MetroPCS phone by following these steps
- You can disconnect your phone by calling 1-888-8Metro8. For the agent to disconnect the phone, you will need the PIN for the account security and the account name.
- Stop paying to keep the phone active. Once the phone is suspended, it won’t work again for 30 days.
- Get a new phone.
Is it possible to unsuspend my phone?
- Here you can log in to your account.
- From the Account & Services menu, select My wireless.
- Choose the device you want to unsuspend in the list.
- You can then look at its options.
- To reactivate, click the Reactivate button.
- Once you’ve restored service, click Next.
What causes SIM cards to be suspended?
In the case of a Mobile Number not being actively used (No Calls, SMS, or Data Usage) for a specified period of time, normally 3 Months, the Mobile Service Provider can suspend the Number and recycle it to be allotted to another user.
Is it possible to reactivate my SIM card?
What to Do if Your Sim Card Is Not Active
- SIM cards should be removed from the handset.
- Record the SIM card numbers on a piece of paper.
- Activate the SIM card by contacting your wireless provider.
- Your customer service agent will need the IMEI number and SIM card number.
- Then you can replace your battery and cover.
If you’re suspended, what happens?
Suspending a line also means that all calls, text messages, voice mail, and data services stop working. Regardless of the type of suspension, you’ll keep your number and monthly plan, but your monthly fees will be prorated.
If service is suspended, will find my iPhone still work?
When you suspend the cellular account, the only way for the device to be tracked is if it connects to Wi-Fi. When Find My iPhone is activated, the device must be turned on, have an active internet connection, and have Find My iPhone activated before it is lost or stolen.
If you lose service, how will you receive text messages?
Even if your T-Mobile device is partially suspended, you can still receive text messages on your suspended device. When your device is fully suspended, you will not be able to receive or send messages. Due to this change, you will no longer receive text messages.